What better way to kick off the summer than a bike party? We hope you will join us on Memorial Day weekend!
A schedule of events ripe for the picking, we will have clinics on Saturday and Sunday, group rides for all ages, a four-person team relay, food, drinks, music, campfires, and camaraderie. Free trail access, camping, and bike demos all round out the weekend of fun. Bring a group, family, or come solo – all are welcome. More details coming soon!
When the time comes, help us out and Sign up ahead of time so we can plan ahead. If you are interested in the clinics or classes with limited space, be sure to sign up for those early.
REGISTRATION WILL BE THROUGH BIKEREG
PACK IT IN. PACK IT OUT. Please follow this guidance and take home everything that you brought along with you. We are not set up to dispose of a truck load of individual garbage bags.
Clinics run both Saturday and Sunday. More information coming soon!
10:1 Student to Coach
What to Bring
– A working, recently tuned up mountain bike (Or get one from the Demo Area if needed)
– Helmet Required. Gloves and Glasses recommended. (bring your knee and elbow pads too if that’s how you roll)
– Your camelback and trail kit with all the cool essentials: tube, hand pump, multi-tool, plug kit, snacks, water, etc.
– Your normal mechanics travel kit for things you need: bike wash, bike lube, spare derailleur hanger, tire sealant, etc.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
– Line Choice
– Riding onto and off of obstacles up to 12 inches off the ground.
– Drops at a variety of speeds
– Riding Logs
– Rock Gardens
– Advanced braking control
More information coming soon
Changes, Errors, and Expectations
Hopefully we’ll see you during the weekend to have some fun, hang out, and ride some bikes. That’s the goal. Specific details may change, we might be wrong about some things….hey, people make mistakes. But if you’re coming for a good time, we’ll be able to figure anything out! We do expect to make changes to the schedule of events as we get closer to the weekend, so stay tuned, and check the schedule posted at the event (Located at the Community Center). The best way to stay up to date ahead of time, is to register and get pre-event emails that way.