Gravel Race Up Spruce Knob
July 5 - July 7$75
“GRUSK” is an adventure-cycling race on and around the highest peak in the mountain state, Spruce Knob! This race will take riders through some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in the East. The road conditions on course will vary from buttery pavement, to smooth dirt, to chunky gravel, to poorly maintained, pot-hole infested back roads. This race is a true challenge for the adventurous spirit within every cyclist and one you don’t want to miss.
Late registration will also be available on Race Day until 9am, but will be $85, so make sure to register early to save money.
- Entry Fee – $75 (Early registration discounts available); $85 day-of-event registration
- The Spruce Knob Highlights non-competitive ride – $55 (Early registration discount available) see details below
- Food Package – $40 (3 Meals Friday evening – Sunday morning)
- Dorm Lodging – $25 per night (Please reserve these early as space is limited)
- Camping- $15 per person (This covers one or two nights of camping)
- (Food, lodging and camping fees go directly to Experience Learning)
- REGISTER HERE